Welcome to the UnsraW community at LiveJournal. This community is dedicated to the rising Japanese indies band of the same name and exists to give users news, information, and media all surrounding UnsraW, including the band members' blog-translations. The community is maintained by esthered, and co-maintained with gaxnela, outori, and radicalsick. If you have any questions regarding the community, please direct them to esthered at clefable_girl [@] hotmail.com.
Any posts after January 26th, 2007 are MEMBERS ONLY.
UnsraW was formed in April of 2006 when former COЯE THE CHILD vocalist, 勇企(Yuuki) and drummer 匠(Shou) joined together with former Death★Rabbits support guitarist and JOKER guitarist 礼(Rai) along with guitarist 哲(Tetsu) and bassist 准(Jun). They have quickly risen to fame due to their unique sound, lyrics and music. After two sold out maxi-singles and two albums, UnsraW has captured the hearts of many fans, not just in their home of Tokyo, but all over the country of Japan and other nations. Their dark images compliments their music with Yuuki's growling vocals and beautifully tuned voice accenting strong guitars and heavy bass lines. As the leader of COЯE THE CHILD, Yuuki caries over his duties and not only writes all the lyrics, but also the music for UnsraW.
01. No flaming/disrespecting/personally attacking fellow members. We want to make this a safe and fun environment for everyone.
02. Please be constructive when debating/discussing the band, their music and such. Different opinions are fine; however, derogatory ones are not.
03. Please put big graphics/banners under an LJ-cut. If you do not know how to make an lj-cut, see the LiveJournal FAQ.
04. Fan fiction of members and band relations are not allowed.
05. Posting of media is allowed, but do remember to credit the source if it is not your own.
06. Do not post entries or comments that are derogatory or insulting toward the band, music or members. We are a fan community that is here to support the band and not to bring them down. As said previously, differing opinions are fine so long as they aren't intentionally derogatory.
Anyone found breaking the rules will be warned twice and banned the third time.